The year was 2009. We’d only been married three months. We had petty arguments argued everyday, and I had grown more depressed and discontent with our relationship. When I’d walk in the house, I wouldn’t speak. I’d put my bags down, grab something to eat from the fridge, and head upstairs for the rest of [...]Read More...
Infidelity Bites Video: Watch Now
Top Infidelity Related Articles
Let's Talk About InfidelityWordpress chat
Infidelity Category Posts
- Emotional Affairs and How to Avoid Them
- Why Husbands Cheat On Their Wives?
- Signs That a Spouse is Cheating
- Adultery and Divorce Law and Culture
- Saving a Post-Affair Marriage
- Saving Your Marriage Is Very Important, Don't You Think?
- Online Marriage Counseling - New Alternatives
- Stop a Breakup and Save Your Marriage
- A Marital Journey to Forgiveness After Infidelity
- When Cheating Goes Wrong...
- Finding Good Marriage Counseling Books
- Best Friend
- If You Must Cheat, Do It Right
- Dear Diary
- ...an Excerpt from "Ask No Questions, Tell No Lies"
- When is Enough, Enough
- Site Management
- The Other Woman
Infidelity Bites Visitor Comments
Infidelity Bites Poll Question: Vote!Loading ...
Infidelity Bites Content